Friday, August 26, 2011

Surprise Visit to the Farm


Yesterday was just a normal day at our house as we were all just doing our normal routine, chores and school and such, and very rarely do we get visitors up here, except for my best friend Jessica and her sweet family who just live down the lane, but all the sudden the phone rings and it's Peter, a long time friend from Y-City that we've known for a very long time. He said he was stopping by to leave a trailer here so I assumed it was just him. When he pulled in at the cabin in the big red van I then realized that was not the case. He had all 7 of his wonderful children with him. Boy were my kids excited... especially my two biggest. Hannah and her friend Jessica (pictured right below Hannah) are only 11 days apart and have known each other since birth and the same with Nick and Charles who are 2 months apart (sitting next to Nick on sofa). It was a quick visit as they were all waiting on their momma to get out of school at UAFS (pregnant with her 8th btw... superwoman possibly) and then off to Branson to enjoy a long weekend. Gosh I just love this family and am so thankful that they came by... We all squeezed into the little cabin on the farm and I'm pretty sure we are going to make lots of fond memories here.


No comments:

Post a Comment