Thursday, August 25, 2011

Newest Additions to the Farm




The cutest one in my opinion




Momma cat (Pearl) sorry for the scary eyes



Here they are... our wonderful critter hunting cat has 4 beautiful little babies. She's an inside cat through and through, but we never got her fixed and one little venture outdoors resulted in... kittens. Surprise, surprise!! They were born on Hannah's birthday and she was very pleased with that plus it makes it easy to remember when they were born. I really felt we should give them away when they're old enough but my kids are begging me to just let them be farm kittens. I mean I guess a 100 acre farm needs a bunch of critter killin' cats... even if it doesn't, I'm a tender hearted fool when I know somethings going to make my kids sad, besides they are stinkin' cute;) So if you thought this was an advertisement post to get rid of 4 kittens... guess again. I suppose these will be the farm kittens just like on Milo and Otis. Gosh I love that movie. Isn't it just the best? I only dream of having a farm like that one day. Back in the day I used to never let Hannah and Nick watch TV. But, one day I decided to let them watch a movie and this is the one we chose. They watched it over and over. I'm pretty sure we wore that movie plum out!! For a long time I couldn't even get them to watch it they got so sick of it, but we were talking about it the other day and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a family night movie coming soon. It will prob be one of those movies that bring back great childhood memories when my kids are grown (at least I hope so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment