Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homemade holiday

Ok so I have to honest with you all and tell you that I'm still not done with Christmas gifts. We try to make almost all of our gifts around here so I tend to get behind. Not Joey though. Boy he can whoop out some awesome gifts in no time. All the pics of wood projects he made for me, my mom, Jessica, etc. All the sewing projects I do and nick made Joey the screwdriver holder and a couple other things:) when blogging from my iPhone I haven't quite figured out how to get the pics lined up with descriptions so I'm trying to explain here what you're looking at. Anyways... This Christmas was awesome and absolutely relaxing. So thankful for this new year. 2012!!! Gosh when I was young I thought by that year we'd be driving in cars that hover;) but I'm still driving a mini van on all four wheels... Hehe. Just so thankful. Jesus is good to us!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could see it all better. I was having a bad pic day. It's perfect. He made it for my mom. I have bench envy;)

    ReplyDelete