Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Growing Kids Sale

This is the week that the awesome growing kids sale starts.  I've been doing the sale since Hannah was little and it has been such a blessing to our family... So thankful for the Beeman's, Hoelzeman's, and Wasson's for putting this together twice a year.  It's really nice to get my children's wardrobe of name brand clothing (i might add) in a one stop shop at a discounted price. Saves us so much money plus I get rid of all my clothes that might otherwise not get cleaned out as they should if it weren't for the sale.  It makes for a busy week since I work at the sale a few days too but it's so worth it.  Come by and check it out. I'll be working a register checking out all those happy customers.  The sale is open to the public Thur. thru Sat. 10-8:)
Some of the outfits I got for Chloe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment