Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So I took a little blog break;)

Wow did the holidays ever creep up on me. How did that happen? And wow... it's already nearing the end of January!!! Crazy how time really is flying by. Anyways, I've developed a couple new hobbies since I was last on. I've started crocheting and I've learned to cut hair. Both of which I have far from mastered but it fills good to learn a new trick when you get older;) Kind of a refreshing feeling. I don't like the thought of getting old so I have decided that learning new tricks is just what I'll do:) here's some photos of what I've been up to...

2 comments:

  1. Are the little doily flower things for hair? Very cute, you must teach me! When we get the girls together maybe we could find some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are or on a sweater or pillow. Very easy. That would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete